Cheese is one of those foods that may never be able to give up. It is just so versatile and delicious meals and desserts. In fact, I may fail on my diet more often than not because I could not part with cheese.
Cream cheese is one of my fav cheese is smooth because it can easily be found in sweet or savory dishes. Every time I visit our local bakery that I could never go without cream cheese Denmark. The only problem with that is I hate waiting in line forever (and today), so I decided I’d make them at home – or at least trying too!
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tube of crescent dough rolls
- 4 ounce of room temp cream cheese *see note above
- 1 tsp of lemon juice *I squeezed the juice of one small wedge in
- 1 tablespoon of butter, and 1 tablespoon of brown sugar melted, and mixed
- 1 tablespoon of whole milk
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
- -Whisk until thick and creamy
- Preheat the oven to 350 You
- A large baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- On a cutting board, open Crescent dough tube and slice the dough into 8 equal discs
- Add each disk You baking pan, and gently to form a well in each to fill
- Brush each dough circle with a mix of butter sugar
- Fill each with a healthy dollop of cream cheese and spread neatly using the back of a spoon clean
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350
- Let cool for 5 minutes, and then glazes them with icing. If you are super hungry or can’t wait, do this step immediately and enjoy!