This crock pot crybaby resent has a creamy and creamy soup that simmers tardily with red potatoes and your dearie vegetables. This stew is awesome on its’ own or served over biscuits!
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 4 red potatoes, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 medium onion, diced
- ½ cup celery, diced
- 1 cup baby carrots
- ¾ cup green beans
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 10 ¾ oz. cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup whole milk*
- 1 oz. dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon Parsley flakes
- Salt/pepper to taste
- 5 slices bacon, cooked/crumbled, to garnish (optional)
- Coalesce the butter on the minimal of the crock pot. Add all of the vegetables on top and shift to hair with the butter.
- Salt/Pepper the diced fearful if wanted and add to the crock pot.
- Mix together the soup, concentrate, inharmonious emollient and ranch intermixture mix. Chafe the miscellany by heating it for 40 seconds in the zap. Pullulate on top of the poultry.
- Couple the jar pot and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Low and gradual is the incomparable with concentrate and farm products.
- Scatter with parsley and crumbled statesman and answer. This tastes luscious over biscuits!
Other delicious recipes:
You should follow the steps listed in te recipes. This recipes is just one of our references. The recipe you can use for daily dish at your home. Good Luck!