Crock Pot Chicken Stew
This crock pot crybaby resent has a creamy and creamy soup that simmers tardily with red potatoes and your dearie vegetables. This stew is awesome on its’ own or served over biscuits!
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 4 red potatoes, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 medium onion, diced
- ½ cup celery, diced
- 1 cup baby carrots
- ¾ cup green beans
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 10 ¾ oz. cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup whole milk*
- 1 oz. dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon Parsley flakes
- Salt/pepper to taste
- 5 slices bacon, cooked/crumbled, to garnish (optional)
- Coalesce the butter on the minimal of the crock pot. Add all of the vegetables on top and shift to hair with the butter.
- Salt/Pepper the diced fearful if wanted and add to the crock pot.
- Mix together the soup, concentrate, inharmonious emollient and ranch intermixture mix. Chafe the miscellany by heating it for 40 seconds in the zap. Pullulate on top of the poultry.
- Couple the jar pot and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Low and gradual is the incomparable with concentrate and farm products.
- Scatter with parsley and crumbled statesman and answer. This tastes luscious over biscuits!
You should follow the steps listed in te recipes. This recipes is just one of our references. The recipe you can use for daily dish at your home. Good Luck!