Cuban mojo marinated pork traditional dishes, in Cuba, is very popular. Traditional ingredients including sour orange juice, fresh garlic and salt with a variety of spices.
This recipe is amazing not swamp out the sour orange juice freshly squeezed orange juice, orange peel and fresh lime juice, which creates a sense of amazing you will enjoy!
Orange is like a great pairing with pork! A perfect summer combo!
- 3 full garlic heads (about 12 garlics per head)
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 cup of Spanish olive oil
- naranja agria sour orange juice 1 1/2 cup
- Minced onion 1 cup
- 2 tsp salt
- Black peppercorn 1 tsp
- Mash the garlic, salt and pepper, using mortar and pestle or use food processor.
- Stir in sour orange juice and let it sit for at least 30 minutes.
- If you create a recipe without oil you can stop at this point. It makes a perfect condiment for seasoning, chicken, fish, pork or beef/&.
- If setting up the mojo with the oil continues after You have moved in the juice, onion & oregano.
- Allow the marinade to sit for at least 30 minutes or more.
- In a pan heat olive oil to medium heat Spain & then remove from heat.
- Whisk the oil in a mixture of garlic juice, until well mixed.
- You can keep for at least a week in the refrigerator.