On this occasion, we will share recipes and how to make fried kwetiau. For kwetiau lovers, this one dish must be familiar.
So just look at the following steps.
- 200g kwetiau
- 4 shrimps (peel the skin)
- Shredded chicken
- 2 pieces of meatballs
- 1 egg
- 50g choy/caisim (slices about 1.5cm)
- 50g bean sprouts
- 30g leeks (sliced- sliced)
- 2-3 cloves of garlic (pressed)
- 1 tsp ground chicken broth
- 3/4 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp soy sauce
- Sweet soy sauce as much as possible
- Vegetable oil to taste
- Cucumber (complementary)
- Tomatoes (appendages)
- Crackers (complements)
How to Make Fried Kwetiau
- Heat the oil.
- Sauté the garlic, add the shrimp, meatballs, chicken, and eggs, then stir.
- Add the choy/caisim, toge, and, the chives, stir again.
- Then add kwetiau, soy sauce, sweet soy sauce, sugar, salt, pepper, stir evenly, and cook until cooked.
- Check the taste.
- If it fits snugly and steadily, put it in a container or plate.
- Add complementary ingredients (cucumbers, tomatoes and crackers).
- Fried kwetiau is ready to serve.
Fried kwetiau is indeed widely used as an option for dinner in addition to fried rice, and fried noodles.
This one food is indeed quite famous for its king of dinner menus. It can be called that because indeed in Indonesia we can find a lot of fried rice sellers along the main streets.
No wonder one of the menus on this fried rice seller is in great demand.
Kwetiau is actually a typical Chinese food that we can also find in Indonesia.
Kwetiau belongs to the noodle type, but it has a wide shape, and has a chewy texture.
Besides being easy to buy at night at fried rice sellers, it turns out that how to make it is very easy.
The ingredients can also be found in traditional markets, or at vegetable vendors near the house.
In addition, we can also create this dish with a wide variety of additional ingredients to suit our tastes.
For example, by adding extra chili sauce, complementary toppings such as sauceages, beef, and other ingredients.
So good luck, and happy innovating!