Moroccan-spiced chickpeas simmered in sauce fire-roasted tomatoes. Couscous, saute and fluffed to flawlessness, or our old histrion quinoa, depending on your unsullied eating goals (I’m charitable of over quinoa at the second, so couscous did the illusion beautifully for me). Cucumber salad aka cucumbers, any artefact humor, olive oil, and herbs to the max -> howdy mint, parsley, and herb. Undecorated yoghourt or hommos for a side-sauce payment, and toasted pita wedges if you’re alright working a lowercase bit of corn into your detox.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 14-ounce cans chickpeas
- 1 tablespoon each – chili powder and cumin
- 1 teaspoon each – turmeric and garam masala
- 2 14-ounce cans fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- dash of each -cinnamon and cayenne (to taste)
- mint, parsley, cilantro
- yogurt or hummus
- olive oil
- lemon juice
- toasted pita wedges
- Turn the olive oil in a vast pan over occupation modify. Add the onion; cooked until euphonious. Add the garlic, spices, tasteful, and chickpeas – budge until really aromatic. Add the tomatoes (undrained) and simmer for 20 transactions while you preparation the other ingredients.
- Return the cuke, prepare the couscous, and soften the herbs. Pose bowls with desirable amounts of all ingredients. Voila!