Dill Pickle Cheeseball
Dill Pickle Cheeseball right for lovers of Pickles in your life! Very easy to make and always a big hit at parties, tailgating and another time!
This last week has been beyond insane! I ended up in the Office of a dentist twice I think.
For nine years I was playing in King of the Hill on the ice at the school. Apparently he pushes off the Hill and ended up breaking his front teeth in half. His front teeth stick out that she will need for the rest of his life!
Maybe I was the saddest thing about it because he has a tooth money truly the sweetest in the world! After it happened she even says she just wants money back teeth!
- 1 c. Dill pickle relish, drained
- 1 T. Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ tsp. Onion powder
- 1½ c. Grated Cheese (I used colby jack)
- 8 oz. Cream cheese, softened
- dill weed
- Mix all the ingredients except the grated cheese.
- Enter cheese grater
- Form into a ball.
- Sprinkle with dill weed.
- Chill for one hour or more.