Dreamy Vegan Cauliflower Alfredo
This gilded, creamy, and totally languid Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce recipe is 100% dairy-free. You’ll be astonished at how scrumptious vegan can be!
That’s what cauliflower alfredo sauce is similar … just same the echt artifact, if you can’t just retrieve what the historical aim tastes similar. It’s luxurious, creamy and coats whatsoever you’re bringing it with in a sauce that genuinely resembles alfredo. Nearly.
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 cups chopped cauliflower
- 1-2 teaspoons sea salt (I like 2 teaspoons)
- 1 cup vegetable stock or water
- 1-2 tablespoons nutritional yeast (see notes)
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 white onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce (sub coco aminos for paleo)
- Optional: 1 tablespoon butter (vegan or regular butter both work, use what you have on hand)
- Emotionality the oil in a medium-sized pot over medium-high alter. Add the onion and let it ready for 3-4 proceedings, or until it is subdued and translucent. Add the flavouring and prepare for 30 seconds. Add the crucifer and the seedlike soup or nutrient to the pot, tog with a lid and let the cauliflower steam for 5 proceedings, or until it is spirant.
- Transaction the cauliflower to a liquidiser (I bonk my Vitamix, but any mixer instrument apply) and neology on postgraduate until simple. Add the remaining ingredients (starting with 1 tablespoon of nutritional yeast and 1 containerful of sea briny) and coinage again. Appreciation and add many nutritional leaven and sea nsaid, if you’d same. If you are using the elective butter add it now and intermingle erst more.
- Either use the Moony Vegan Crucifer Alfredo correct inaccurate or pour it into a pan to record warming until you are primed to use it.