Drunk Santa Fudge #christmas #cookies
I added a few sprinkles of Christmas-themed, and you can choose whatever toppings you like. This affiliate link to great gobs of sprinkles, a lot more than you need, but you have to be more fortunate in the craft stores.
- 1 cup vodka or gin
- Christmas-themed sprinkles (optional)
- 1 (12 ounce) package (2 cups) of white chocolate chips
- 2 pounds (about 8 cups) confectioner’s sugar
- Create a baking dish measuring 9 x 13-inch paper with bread. Fold the edges so that its sides are also lined up and later you can use the parchment paper to lift the fudge out of the pan. If necessary, cut the ends of the paper with scissors.
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 90 seconds with 70 percent. Stir and continue to melt at 30 seconds, 15 seconds, then the interval just until melted, stir every time.
- While the chocolate is melting, place the confectioner’s sugar in a large bowl. Shake the vodka into the sugar. The mixture will look like icing.
- When the chocolate is melted, pour the chocolate quickly into the mix the sugar and vodka and mix well. Rub the chocolate, vodka, sugar and mix into the prepared baking dish. Spread evenly. Work quickly, such as white chocolate set quickly when mixed with a liquid.
- If desired, sprinkle the topping on the top and press gently into fudge.
- Let the fudge is set at room temperature until hard, about an hour. Remove from the Pan and cut into squares. If the fudge is still too soft, put it in the fridge to tighten.
- Makes 60 pieces of one inch.