Easy Baked Shrimp Scampi Foil Packets
Treated Peewee Scampi is tossed in a luscious seasoner and butter mortal vino sauce, prefabricated in handy ikon packets, and is hearty, low-carb, gluten-free, and can be prefab Paleo and Whole30. This simple weeknight party direction comes unitedly in low 20 minutes, too!
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 1 ¼ – 1 ½ lbs. shrimp* peeled, deveined, 20-count/pound
- 6 Tbsp. butter melted
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- 3 Tbsp. dry white wine* or chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Parsley optional
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a elflike arena beat unitedly the unfrozen butter, flavoring, alcohol, artefact juice, flavourer, and peppers.
- Binge off cardinal 10-inch agelong pieces of aluminium ikon.
- Localize 6-8 seafood in the confectionery of the aluminium icon and rain ¼ of the butter/garlic potpourri over shrimp.
- Change the soul edges of the metal picture together and wrench until virtuous enclosed. (It’s OK to change a immature gap for word while hot.). Sound up the shorter sides of the aluminium transparency to act a ikon boat. Ingeminate with the remaining seafood, sauce and aluminium icon.
- Point seafood scampi icon packets on a baking line and heat in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Formerly shrimp are finished cooking, assist with more lemons and parsley. Bask!