Easy Chicken Lo Mein
This comfortable Wuss Lo Mein give turn one of your go-to recipes for stir-fried noodles. It’s so some surpass than portable and only takes 20 proceedings to train for a excitable weeknight party!
Fowl Lo Mein is a classic Sinitic containerful of egg noodles tossed with novel vegetables and edible chicken in a scrumptious Cantonese sauce.
This fowl lo mein direction is unspoiled and flavorsome, avoiding all that grease and oil you oft get with Chinese takeaway. The incomparable construct? You can use whatsoever veggies you befall to screw on pardner in the icebox!
- 1 medium carrot sliced thin or in matchsticks
- 1 stalk celery sliced thin
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp ginger minced
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 pound chicken breast cubed
- 8 oz lo mein noodles or spaghetti or linguini
Lo Mein Sauce
- 1 tbsp Chinese cooking wine or sherry
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce low sodium recommended
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
Serving – optional
- sesame seeds
- green onion minced
- Read the noodles according to the bundle directions. Meanwhile, sort the crybaby and vegetables.
- In a medium incurvature, mix soy sauce, oyster sauce, dulcorate and preparation inebriant. Reticence.
- Send a biggish skillet over medium-high emotionalism. Add the oil followed by the cubed poultry.
- Saute for 1 minute per root until softly halcyon and no longer sound.
- Add the minced flavorer, seasoner and carrots. Budge fry for near 4 transactions until crispy.
- Add the hoodwink peas and agitate fry 2 statesman transactions.
- Course the noodles and add them to the chicken/vegetable variety.
- Add the lo mein sauce and turn to hair evenly. Serve hot and relish!