This festive victim mallow log can be prefabricated DAYS in feeler so it’s the perfect stress-free appetiser for Thanksgiving, Christmas or any pass party! YAY for comfortable amusing! and YAY for the unexceeded Cranberry Pistachio Mallow Log!
The outermost plaster of tangy, rested cranberries and stimulating, crunchy pistachios matched with the tangy, smoothen and creamy herb spiked victim cheeseflower is an dissipated, textural sensation of heaven. Rainfall it all with honey to deepen the flavors and equilibrise the tangy cranberries and victim cheeseflower then dig in with Crunchmaster crackers for flatbottomed many textural blissfulness.
This Cranberry Pistachio Cheese Log can be paired on a cheese sheet with grapes, nuts, etc. or can set solo served with Crunchmaster crackers. If you aren’t familiar with Crunchmaster crackers, they are the underground to gluten-free diverting which is especially distinguished to me as various of my unit members, including my mother-in-law eat gluten slaveless.
Cranberry Pistachio Coating:
- 1 cup shelled pistachios
- 1 1/4 cups cranberries
- 7-8 oz. goat cheese log or tub
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 tsp EACH ground ginger, ground cinnamon, salt, dried thyme, dried rosemary
- 1/2 cup Cranberry Pistachio Coating mixture (in directions)
- Add cranberries and pistachios to your food processor and chop into small pieces. Remove ½ cup and add it to a medium bowl. Add all remaining Goat Cheese Log ingredients to the bowl and stir to combine.
- Add this cheese mixture to a large piece of plastic wrap, and form into the shape of a log. Wrap in plastic wrap.
- Freezer for 20-30 minutes. We want the cheese log slightly firm so it holds its shape but is still soft enough for the Coating to be pressed into it.
- Line counter with about a large piece parchment paper. Add Coating ingredients to parchment and spread into a single layer square a little larger than the length of the cheese log. Add cheese log to the edge of the Coating and roll in Coating (see photos) until evenly coated, pressing coating into the cheese so it sticks. The cheese log can be refrigerated at this point until ready to serve or serve immediately.
- When ready to serve, remove from refrigerator 15 minutes beforehand so it can soften. Drizzle generously with honey just before serving. Serve with crackers.