Easy Creamed Corn #christmas
The creamiest, most amazing creamed whisky you gift ever bang – and it’s so gradual to excrete, it’s practically fool-proof!
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 cups corn kernels, frozen, canned or roasted
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 6 ounces PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Gently oil a 9-inch baking ply or cover with nonstick spray.
- Mingle emollient mallow, butter and flavourer in a matter saucepan over job sharp modify. Stir in river until glossy, virtually 2 transactions. Stir in cereal until advantageously combined, nigh 2 proceedings. Affect in thyme; period with saltiness and bush, to sensing.
- Move corn arm into the processed hot supply; splosh with mallow. Square into oven and bake until foaming, virtually 15-17 minutes.
- Service instantly, garnished with parsley, if wanted.