In these afternoons, it’s delicious to make simple basil chicken grilled rice How to make it is indeed difficult and easy. don’t be in a hurry, if you process it wrong and the ingredients taste bad later. Generally, the right basil chicken grilled rice will emit a pleasant aroma and taste.
Some invoices that can affect the taste of basil chicken grilled rice, ranging from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t bother too much in serving basil chicken grilled rice, you should be at home first to be more confident and confident.
The ingredients below will be very suitable for the serving portion of basil chicken grilled rice, which is 7-8 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your dear family.
To note, the approximate time to cook basil chicken grilled rice is estimated to be about 3 hours.
Well, this time we try, let’s, vary the basil chicken grilled rice itself at home. Sticking with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our body. You can make basil chicken grilled rice using 17 types of ingredients and 7 steps of making. Here’s how to make the dish.
Delicious bgt iftar same this grilled rice.. accompanied by drinking soursop juice.. the more juossss…. Thank God.. this recipe ak recook got mba ninik fn.. trims the recipe yes… cusstt who wants to know how to make it 👇
Ingredients and seasonings that need to be prepared to make basil chicken grilled rice:
- 130 gr of shredded chicken, stewed with 2 ginger segments
- 5 bh big red pepper
- 7 cayenne pepper orange
- 6 bh orange cayenne pepper, leave it intact (optional for those who like pedes)
- 6 sg bwg red
- 3 sg white bwg
- 4 pieces of orange leaves, sliced
- 2 bh large red pepper slices
- 1 handful full of basil
- 2 bh citronella, cut2
- to taste Salt, mushroom broth, sugar
- Savory rice ingredients
- 450 gr of hot rice
- to taste Salt, micin
- Additional materials
- Plantain leaves, preheated for easy formation
- Cooking oil
Steps to make Basil chicken grilled rice
- Boil chicken fillet along with ginger and salt… lift and shred2.. take shredded chicken in the amount of 130 gr
- Puree 3 bwg white, 6 bwg red, 5 large chillies, 7 cayenne peppers using 5 tbsp oil
- Sauté the spices finely, orange leaves, until fragrant then add the slices of red pepper, and the whole orange pepper. sauté until slightly wilted
- Put the shredded chicken and give it a little water.. about 3 tbsp and add salt, sugar, mushroom broth to taste and then sauté until cooked.. after that last put the basil… mix well
- For savory rice: stir the hot rice together with salt and micin to taste
- Prepare banana leaves… then put the rice and fill it with stir-fried shredded chicken basil
- Bake on teflon that has been smeared by oil… bake until cooked… Serve