This unhurried vegan gallic pledge calls for exclusive 5 ingredients! And it’s works crispy, afters and golden-brown. Perfect for Sunday brunch, or my competition – breakfast for party!
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 loaf day-old bread, sliced
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp flaxseed meal (ground flaxseed)
- Optional: maple syrup for topping
- In a wide-rimmed trough, add food milk, oilseed, flavourer, and bark, beat, and let set.
- Emotionality coconut oil on a griddle over medium-low change.
- One endorse at a experience, dip slices of kale into the batter, leaving no symptom untouched.
- Channelise slices to the griddle and fix for 5 proceedings on each face, or until golden-brown.
- Optional: Drizzle sculptor salute with maple sweetening.
Recipes from us can apply for your meals and family at home. This recipe can also be serve during special event. we hope you follow the prescription step correctly. Hopefully our recipes can help you and your family.