Fruit Pizza Christmas Wreath #christmas #cake
All of the sudden I can not get enough of the fresh fruit & cream cheese! It is like I’m craving it every day. Although, it’s killing my diet my thighs &, y’all. We were recently at a party, and someone has to make a fruit pizza. It was so good. My husband and I have too much. It is almost embarrassing. But it was at that party that I had the idea to try to make Christmas wreaths of fruit pizza.
- 1 bag of sugar cookie mix (like Betty Crocker) or 1 tube of refrigerated dough – whichever you prefer.
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 teaspoons of lemon or lime juice
- 1 (8 oz) pkg PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of milk
- various washed fruit of your liking – I used raspberries, blackberries, blueberries & strawberries
- fresh mint for wreath garnish
- Grease Your pizza pan, and a small pyrex Bowl side.
- Preheat your oven-any cookie mixture.
- If you make your sugar cookie crust from pouch-prepared according to the instructions on the back of the bag.
- Spread mixture evenly over your cookies on your pizza pan. I use a mixture of cake, pastry crust and baked perfectly to the end of the pizza pan.
- In a bowl, mix You soften the cream cheese, sugar, juice of milk of lime along with & hand mixer.
- After the crust of the cake you have cooled completely, Your spread cream cheese mixture over crust you.
- Arrange fruit on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Add your fresh mint for garnish.