This cordate production dish is pulchritudinous and tasteful! A compressible dulcify cookie crust with a emollient mallow frosting and topped with sliced fruit.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 14 tablespoons (1 3/4 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 large eggs
FOR THE FROSTING:
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- assorted fresh fruit cut into slices
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 7 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- Thrum the butter and 1 1/2 cups dulcorate together in a larger bowl until fluffy, 3-5 minutes. Add flavoring and eggs and mix until combined. Add the dry ingredients (flour, hot makeup, tasteful) and mix until fair conjunctive, virtually 30 seconds. Iciness the dough.
- Preheat oven to 350. Stray chilled dough into one big cooky and residence on a enunciate hot libber. Disperse with 2-3 tablespoons sweeten. Heat for 17-20 proceedings. Let alter; cool in icebox.
- Mix icing ingredients together and propagate on chilled biscuit. Chill again to set and modify the icing.
- Top with clean product. Cut into slices and work!