This is oh so delicious and oh so easy to make. I made them yesterday for the children and almost all of them disappeared. Everyone loves them! I love them too – maybe a little too much.
- 1 packet of Ranch dressing mix
- 1 bag of pretzels (1 lb size)
- ½ cup of oil (canola oil or coconut oil is best)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- In a large bowl combine oil, garlic powder and mixed sauce farms. Stir well.
- Stir in the whole pretzel bag and stir to coat completely.
- Spread to the cake sheet.
- Baked at 270 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.
- Let it cool completely and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container.