Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip #christmas #cookies
This Dip Cheesecake Gingerbread is always a favorite for Holiday Parties. Make it for your next vacation together and I guarantee you’ll be the most popular person in the room!
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 3 Tablespoons molasses
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- dash nutmeg
- 4 oz Cool Whip (or 1½ cups freshly whipped cream)
- Graham crackers for serving
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Pour in sugar and molasses and beat on medium speed until smooth and combined, about 1 minute.
- Next add the ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg and stir until combined.
- Finally, add the cool whip and beat until combined, about 30 seconds.
- Transfer the dip to a serving bowl and chill until ready to serve. Serve with graham crackers. Swimming can be stored in an airtight container up to 1 week in the refrigerator.