This gingerbread OREO truffles are easy holiday treats are great for Christmas parties, cookie exchanges and gifting! Drawing tutorial included!
Christmas is here! This means I will be cranking out festive treats like truffles OREO ginger almost every day! They are super easy and delicious. You can serve them at a holiday party or pack them in boxes of pretty scarves.
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 36 Golden OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
- 3 Tablespoons molasses
- 1 (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 16 ounces white chocolate or white candy coating, melted
- Decorative sprinkles
- MIX cream cheese and cake flour until blended. Add the molases, ginger and cinnamon; mix until evenly distributed.
- Shape into balls (1-inch) 48. Freeze the 10menit Dip balls of white chocolate melt and top with decorative sprinkles (optional). Place in single layer in shallow Waxed paper-lined pan.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm.