Goat Cheese Stuffed Artichoke Bottoms
Goat Cheese Stuffed Artichoke bottoms are easy and impressive! Soon to be your favorite hot appetizers!
Goat Cheese-Stuffed Artichoke bottoms are elegant and perfect for special occasions of spring or summer, can make the day before and ridiculously easy.
To make this appetizer uses fresh artichoke bottoms will be unspeakably labor-intensive and expensive. You will end up with either a lot of trash or leaves a lot of artichoke dip and erode.
- 2 cans (15-ounce) artichoke bottoms, drained and patted dry
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 large log (11-ounce) goat cheese, room temperature
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for topping
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut thin slices of artichokes down to level and remove any remaining outer leaves are tough. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine the goat cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic, garlic, parsley and salt and black pepper to taste. Spoon the filling into the artichokes, sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbling. Serve immediately.