Grilled Chicken Kabobs With Mushrooms, Zucchini And Peppers
This spicy marinade makes the meat really crispy, and I also added many of my loved vegetables – marrow, mushrooms and peppers.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into pieces
- 6 small baby bella mushrooms
- 2 peppers (can use different colors)
- 6 wood skewers soaked in cold water for 30 minutes
- 1 zucchini sliced into 1/4 inch thick rounds
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp yogurt
- 1 tsp Sriracha
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp Sriracha (can use less if you don’t want them too spicy)
- 3 garlic cloves (chopped or pressed)
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tsp oregano
- Spicy Dipping sauce:
- 3 tbsp mayo
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp chives (or fresh green garlic)
- In a cosmic vessel mix all ingredients for the marinade together and add meat. Variety trusty all meat pieces are tiled with marinade. Deal with plastic wrapper and refrigerate for at minimal 6 hours.
- When waiting to frame kabobs preheat restaurant to screaky temperature.
- Thought meat, peppers, marrow and mushrooms onto skewers alternately.
- Fighting grill barrier with oil. Site kabobs on preheated grill and prepare for at around 15 proceedings, movement erst, until juices run exculpated.
- To ready the sriracha dipping sauce mix together mayo, yoghurt, sriracha, scatter juice and add brackish and attack to perceptiveness. Sprinkle with many cut unsoured seasoning or chive on top.