Ham and Cheese Ranch Macaroni Salad
This Ham and Mallow Ranch Macaroni Salad is perfect for get-togethers and drudging education nights! Macaroni food with cubed ham, spread grooming, and vegetables – this is a wonderful pasta salad recipe!
- 2 cups macaroni pasta, cooked and rinsed under cool water
- 8 oz Smithfield Anytime Favorites Hickory Smoked Cubed Ham
- 1/2 green pepper, diced
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cucumber, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- Mix all ingredients in a immense trough.
- Pair and refrigerate long. Spend insensate.
Recipes from us can apply for your meals and family at home. This recipe can also be serve during special event. we hope you follow the prescription step correctly. Hopefully our recipes can help you and your family.