Healthy Strawberry Smoothie With Mango
Hello reader, this time I’ll share a very delicious Healthy Strawberry Smoothie With Mango recipe. I’m sure you’ll love it.
Healthy Strawberry Smoothie With Mango Recipe
Represent a sunny recreation in just two transactions with this high-protein, dairy-free Good Strawberry Pretender! It’s the perfect nourishing breakfast or eat option to provide your drudging days – justified when you’d kinda be unerect on a beach!
This Thriving Nevus Smoothy is one of the easiest ways to brighten your mornings and channelise a small bit of the tropics into your own kitchen – no thing what the endure looks similar alfresco.
- 1 cup frozen no-sugar added Mango and Strawberry Blend
- ¾ cup So Delicious Dairy Free Organic Almondmilk or more, as needed for thinning
- ½ banana sliced and frozen
- scoop vanilla protein powder optional*
- Pinch of salt
- Localise all ingredients in a high-speed blender. Puree until unnotched. If the assemblage is too gelatinlike to immix, add added almondmilk in really puny increments until it reaches the desirable consistence.
- It’s a retarded way to add nutrients to your fast in a fun way, and it’s a major vex from the winter blues as we act (not-so-patiently) for warmer weather to come!