Holiday Punch #christmas #drink
Raspberry and cranberry Holiday punch punch ideas make this super Christmas. Loaded with cranberry, raspberry, lemon-lime flavor, and then topped with raspberry sherbet, is sure to be a favorite in your holiday parties.
You can make this punch fast enough, just make sure to get all Your cool liquids and sherbert you prepare. When guests arrive, you can just throw out everything right into the bowl of punch to serve almost instantly.
- 1 liter Ginger Ale
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 liter Lemon Lime Soda
- 12 oz Raspberries
- 1/2 cup Cranberries
- 64 oz Cranberry Raspberry Juice
- 8 scoops Raspberry Sherbert
- Chill the juice, ginger, and soda last night.
- In a food processor, puree 6 oz raspberries and sugar.
- Transfer the mixture to a punch bowl.
- Add juice, ginger, soda and punch bowl and stir.
- Garnish with ice cream, cranberry and Raspberry.