Holly Crackles #christmas #snacks
Songwriter Crackles are the cutest Yuletide cook! Cornflakes oily in marshmallows and prefab to lie like songwriter bushes!
Holly Crackles would be majuscule for making with kids – they are super loose and super fun! Swing the candies on top is the perfect kid job!
- 1/2 cup 1 stick butter
- 1 10-ounce bag mini marshmallows
- 1 – 1 1/2 teaspoons green food coloring
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups cornflakes cereal
- red candies for decorating
- In a business saucepan over medium-low warmth, heating butter and marshmallows, rousing constantly.
- Formerly completely thawed, withdraw from warmth and add unaged food foodstuff (to desired coloration) and flavouring. Agitate until the colourise is homogenised.
- Gently agitate in cornflakes, making certain to covering the poaceae.
- Pearl oblong tablespoonfuls onto waxed product and alter with red candies. Let standstill at least 30 minutes before bringing.
Recipes from us can apply for your meals and family at home. This recipe can also be serve during special event. we hope you follow the prescription step correctly. Hopefully our recipes can help you and your family.