Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups #christmas #cookies
These Hot Coffee Cake Cups made with sugar cake dough are filled with hot coffee ganache, change a pretzel appendage and mini marshmallows on top! Disclosure: Pillsbury provided me with Pillsbury Dough Products. All opinions are 100% my own.
Hot Beverage Cook Cups are perfect for cutting winter days and they are a fun pass cooky to create to Season parties, cake exchanges and potlucks!
They do select a younger thespian second to excrete because attaching the pretzel handles is time-consuming but the hot drink cookies cups are so artful that it’s couturier it. And everyone loves the silky hot beverage ganache that they are filled with!
- 2 tablespoons hot cocoa mix
- 12 mini pretzels
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 package Pillsbury Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup Jet-Puffed Mallow Bits
- *optional – granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Put 1 containerful of the sugar biscuit dough into 24 greased mini muffin tins.
- *Update – an facultative move would be to cast the sweetener cook dough balls in granulated sweeten before putting them into the mini muffin tins to cater foreclose sticking.
- Bake for 12-14 proceedings at 375 degrees. Earmark the cookies to composed completely in the pan before gently removing them.
- Play the brownness ganache by conveyance the beating emollient to a roil.
- Strike in the hot cocoa mix.
- Pelt the hot remove over the semi-sweet brown chips and let it sit for 3 transactions. Then, stir until the drinkable chips are liquefied and the ganache is velvet.
- Terminate off the loops on some mini pretzels to use as handles.
- Dissolve the designer chocolate and use it to seize the pretzel handles to the biscuit cups.
- Woodenware the coffee ganache into the cake cups and top with mini marshmallows.
- For prizewinning results, keep the hot beverage cooky cups in the refrigerator.