This Dip with pomegranate and Feta Hummus is so delicious that it will convince you to never buy store bought hummus ever again!
Chickpea, garlic, lemon, tahini, and sour cream together blitzed with salt and pepper until completely smooth. Sometimes I add a splash of water to help it along.
I then mix in some cumin powder that tastes and smells wonderful. Then transferred into a bowl and topped with feta and pomegranate.
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 juice of a lemon
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp tahini
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to season
- 40 g ~1/2 cup feta cheese
- 400 g ~2 cups chickpeas, drained
- 70 g ~2.3 oz sour cream
- 1/4 pomegranate large (or half small)
- 2-3 leaves basil finely chopped
- Put the beans, garlic, tahini, cumin, lemon, salt and pepper in a food processor and blitz until completely smooth. Add a splash of water if too thick.
- Transfer hummus serving bowl. Crumble over the feta cheese or cut into cubes and scatter over. Place the cut side of the pomegranate in your hand facing the Palm of your hand. Using a spoon so that the seeds of the pomegranate out bash/arils fall into your hands or dishes. Scatter the pomegranate over hummus.
- Finish with a drizzle of olive oil (if desired), scattering the pepper and sprinkle Basil. Serve with crackers or vegetables.