Little Cheesy Hasselback Potatoes #christmas #lunch
These Short Cheesy Hasselback Potatoes are a fun sidelong supply or course! They hump fewer period to bake and are author “poppable” than thumping potatoes so they’re perfect for kids!
- .75 lb little potatoes (1/2 bag)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and gently oil a 9×13″ pan or sheet pan.
- Part potatoes ? of the way through, making trustworthy not to swing off the sections you are creating (this takes whatsoever training — don’t headache!).
- Base in prepared pan and splash with canola oil. Spatter with diplomacy and seasoning explosive and pitch gently to surface.
- Merchandise potatoes up so the openings are at the top, and gently extension slightly separated (as such as feasible without breaking them off!). Heat for 30 transactions or until cutter.
- Top with cheese and grill for 2 transactions or until molten. Nurture.