Low carb Coconut Cream Pie Keto. Make simple and sweet delights keto coconut pie. Meet all the sugar cravings. Enjoy.
This is why you’ll want to compile a small library of recipes that fit within a particular diet plan. So if you are going low-carb, then build the library of low-carb recipes.
- Erythritol 1/4 cup (55g)
- Heavy Cream 2 cups (470 ml)
- Coconut flakes 5.3oz (150g)
- Coconut Oil 1/4 cup (60ml)
- Powdered Erythritol 3/4 cup (100g)
- Shredded coconut 1.7oz (50g) *Can be substituted by coconut flakes
- Xanthan Gum 1tsp
- Mix 3.5 oz (100 g) coconut flakes of coconut oil and eritritol.
- Press the substance resulting in a cake pan, trying not to pack too dense.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes at 350f (170 c) and let it cool.
- Pour the heavy cream into a pan and put it on low heat.
- Whisk in the powdered eritritol rubber, dispersal and grated coconut.
- Bring to a boil and let it sit for about 10 minutes.
- Lightly toast coconut flakes, until golden.
- Pour mixture into crust in Cake Pan and sprinkle with toasted coconut flakes.
- Refrigerate overnight and enjoy!