Low Carb Keto Coconut Cream Pie
Low carb Coconut Cream Pie Keto. Make simple and sweet delights keto coconut pie. Meet all the sugar cravings. Enjoy.
This is why you’ll want to compile a small library of recipes that fit within a particular diet plan. So if you are going low-carb, then build the library of low-carb recipes.
- Erythritol 1/4 cup (55g)
- Heavy Cream 2 cups (470 ml)
- Coconut flakes 5.3oz (150g)
- Coconut Oil 1/4 cup (60ml)
- Powdered Erythritol 3/4 cup (100g)
- Shredded coconut 1.7oz (50g) *Can be substituted by coconut flakes
- Xanthan Gum 1tsp
- Mix 3.5 oz (100 g) coconut flakes of coconut oil and eritritol.
- Press the substance resulting in a cake pan, trying not to pack too dense.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes at 350f (170 c) and let it cool.
- Pour the heavy cream into a pan and put it on low heat.
- Whisk in the powdered eritritol rubber, dispersal and grated coconut.
- Bring to a boil and let it sit for about 10 minutes.
- Lightly toast coconut flakes, until golden.
- Pour mixture into crust in Cake Pan and sprinkle with toasted coconut flakes.
- Refrigerate overnight and enjoy!