This melting snow brown leather is very easy to make and will be a great activity to do with children of all ages. The skin is also a great alternative to Christmas Cookie swap!
I really fell in love with Olaf from frozen-and the song’s “in the summertime ” is one of my favorites. Unfortunately, we all know the reality of Olaf in the summer!
- Red Hot Candy
- Pretzel Sticks
- 1 package White Melting Chocolate
- Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Wilton Candy Eyes
- Orange Jimmies I got mixed rainbow jimmies and just picked them out
- Silicon baking mat or wax paper
- Line cookie trays with either silicone baking mats or candle pape
- Melt the chocolate according to directions on package
- Cut the bottom of a cup of peanut butter and putting them back together, but a little bit of an alignment (this gives you “hat ” view)
- Pour the chocolate onto a baking mat and spread using a spatula
- Place all “snowman ” section on top of the chocolate
- Put in refrigerator for 10 minutes to set up
- Carefully collapsed into splinters. (I use a knife to “guide’s” break)