This spicy and sweet drinks of ginger can be created as-with alcohol, or leave it and sprinkle with a little sprite soda for guests who value luxury non-alcoholic drinks. This recipe makes one cocktail, you can double the recipe if you are looking to make two or more.
- 3 mint leaves
- 1 ounce vodka
- Ginger Beer (non-alcoholic)
- ¼ tsp of lime juice
- ½ tsp honey
- 5 cranberries (3 for garnish)
- 1 sprig of rosemary for garnish
- white sugar for garnish
- 8 oz glass
- Place the mint leaves, 2 cranberry, honey and lime on a plate and use a muddler to Mash and set aside.
- Squeeze the lemon juice into a small dish and sugar into other, large enough for the edge of the glass, and dip the edges of the glass in lime in the sugar then RIM the glass.
- Place the mixed mash under glass, add ¾ Cup crushed ice and vodka over ice, add ginger beer only under rimmer fo 8 oz glass.
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary and 3 cranberries.