No Baked Pie #christmas #pie
Millionaire Pie is a family favorite. Rich cream base is loaded with pecans, coconut, pineapple and cherries. You will need only about 5 minutes to prepare this pie and bread is not required!
It started with basic pie sweetened condensed milk mixed with lemon juice (which causes a thickened). After it thickens, all delicious add ins mixed in including cherries, pineapple, coconut and Pecans. All poured into graham crust and put in the fridge to set.
That’s it, no cake, no stove … only easy peasy stir and pour!
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk 14 oz
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon maraschino cherry juice
- 1 cup maraschino cherries drained & chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 can 15.25oz crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 1/2 cups whipped topping plus extra for garnish if desired
- In a large bowl, combine coconut, crushed pineapple, a maraschino cherries, Pecans, sweetened condensed milk (Eagle brand), lemon juice and the juice of a maraschino cherry.
- Gently fold in whipped topping. Pour into the crust.
- Top with whipped topping and cherries if desired. Chill 3 hours or overnight.