Truffles Nutella is easy with all the delicious taste of Nutella-Buddaya Floating Nets and materials only three!
This super easy Nutella truffles made with just three ingredients! They’re no-bake, with all the usual delights of chocolate truffles. and then it hit Buddaya the net additional Buoyancy chocolate Nutella.
- 300g dark chocolate
- 50g unsalted butter
- 300ml double cream
- 50g (about 3 heaped tbsp) nutella
- sprinkles or chopped nuts, to decorate
- If you are using a Bar of chocolate, finely chopped and pile it into a large Heatproof Bowl. Heat the double cream and butter on the stove, until bubbles start to appear and reach the point of boiling.
- With the whisk and nutella you are ready, pour the chocolate, double cream and leave to work for fifteen seconds. Slowly and gently started to Stir the mixture, which will gradually become smooth, shiny, chocolate ganache.
- While the mixture is still warm, stir your 3 heaped tbsp Nutella. Once everything is mixed together, cover the bowl with foil and pop into the fridge for about an hour-hour and a half – it should be firmly set.
- Use one teaspoon (or melon baller if you have one!) for the ganache balls about the size of the spoon lindor truffles. Roll them together between the palms of your hands until they are approximately spherical, then immediately roll in topping of your choice and put onto a plate or into a container.
- You may find that the mixture starts to get too soft, and your hands are too warm, you’re rolling truffles. If so, pop mix back into the fridge to cool it back for 15 minutes and come back to it.
- Save your truffles in an airtight container in the fridge, take them out 30 minutes before you want to eat.