This delicious Orange Cranberry White Chocolate Cookies combine sharp orange and cranberry with a smooth white chocolate for cookies is outstanding!
The texture of these cookies is perfect, and the flavors blend. Give these cookies a try next time you are looking for a little something different. And luck do not eat whole!
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated orange zest
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 3/4 cups flour (plus more if necessary)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat your oven 325 degrees f. Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Cream the butter and sugar until fluffy. Add the eggs, vanilla, orange extract and orange peel, and mix well.
- Add one cup of the flour with the baking soda and salt and mix well. Add the remaining 3/4 cup flour and stir until incorporated. Pinch the dough. If that doesn’t stick to your fingers, it’s ready. If it is, add the flour, the more (start with 2 tablespoons) until the dough doesn’t stick to your fingers.
- Add the white chocolate chips and dried cranberries and stir until evenly distributed.
- Using a large spoon the cake batter, place two inches apart on Your baking sheet. Back form the dough so that it is higher than it is wide. The dough should look like small poles.
- Bake for 12 minutes, until the edges start to Brown. Remove from the oven and let it continue baking in the hot cookie sheet for ten minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.