Orange Creamsicle Fudge is like Your favorite ice cream treat from the truck-but not melt! Just the right amount of sweet afternoon jolt of happiness.
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- ¾ cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 package (11oz) white chocolate chips
- 2 tsp Orange extract
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1 jar (7oz) marshmallow cream
- 1-2 drops orange gel food coloring
- Line 8-inch baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Prepare Your Bowl by adding white chocolate morsels cream and marshmallows. Set aside.
- Reheat in a large saucepan, combine sugar, cream, jam, and salt. Bring to a boil. Stirring constantly, boil for 4 minutes (ROLLING boil). Remove from the heat.
- Immediately pour the hot marshmallow mixture and chocolate chips in a bowl. Use your electric mixer, blend until smooth (and white chocolate is melted, about 1 minute). Pour half this mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- For the rest of the round, add orange extract and food coloring. Blend until smooth and pour over a layer of white Fudge.
- 3-4 cold for hours until firm. A small cut and enjoy.