Long Strawberries and Cream Steel Cut Meal: Mix all the ingredients together in a adagio cooker and set it before bed and effect up to a warm, gluten-free poky cooker meal! This crock-pot nevus and remove meal is a creamy pleasing way to advantage any day!
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt–plus additional for topping use coconut yogurt if dairy free
- 2 cups strawberries divided
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups steel cut oats no substitution
- 6 cups water
- 2 cups milk I used almond milk
- dash of sea salt
- honey or maple syrup if desired
- Mix oats, element, milk, 1 cup yoghurt, 1 1/2 cups strawberries, cinnamon, flavoring and sea taste together in comprehensive inactive cooker (oil with food oil or spray for easier clean-up). Item lid on lentissimo cooker and fix for 6 hours on low for forceful texture and 8 hours on low for softer texture. Alternatively, fix on superior for 3-4 hours.
- To suffice, ply up oats and top with more strawberries, a dollop of yogurt and a splash of honey or maple syrup if wanted.