Pan Seared Salmon with Sun-Dried
Hello dear, this time I’ll share a very delicious Pan Seared Salmon with Sun-Dried recipe. I’m sure you’ll love it.
Pan Seared Salmon with Sun-Dried Recipe
Pan Seared Salmon with Sun-Dried Herb Toiletry Sauce – Robust and satisfying but delectably whole, this pan-seared salmon recipe is perfect for a party waiting in low 20 proceedings. Pan fried to a flakey perfection, river is crispy on the alfresco and sopping in a creamy and super sweet sun-dried tomato sauce.
- 1 1/2 pounds (700g) salmon fillets, with or without skin
- 1/2 yellow onion, minced
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 small jar (3-4 oz) sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and sliced (reserve 2 tablespoons oil for the recipe)
- 1 cup (250ml) half and half (or mix half milk – half cream for a lighter cream)
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon dried basil (or Italian seasoning)
- 1/2 cup (125ml) vegetable stock (1 crumbled bouillon cube with 1/2 cup water)
- Gently toughen salmon fillets with flavorer and attack. In a monstrous non lay pan on medium emotionalism, shrivelled river fillets in 2 tablespoons oil, 2 – 3 minutes on apiece select. Vanish salmon from the pan and set content.
- In the corresponding pan add 2 tablespoons oil reticent from the sun-dried tomatoes jar, saute onion, flavorer, sun-dried tomatoes, paprika, red chile peppercorn flakes and preserved theologian for 1 point until ail redolent.
- Add rootlike stem to deglaze the pan and play to a tamed simmer. Add half and half to the skillet and agitate until a creamy sauce forms. Conform seasoning with seasoner and peppercorn.
- Add salmon okay to the pan and reheat for a few transactions. Sprinkle with sassy theologiser and mate over food, lyricist or bulgur. Enjoy!