Pear & Pomegranate Salad with Chromatic Poppyseed Vinaigrette. This salad is undischarged up with voluptuous pear, unpleasant pomegranate, pecans, feta, all on a bed of crunchy kid spinach and drizzled with a citrus orange poppyseed dressing. This bonnie salad present be the highlight of any nutriment! The colors are perfect for any Spend extension too!
Pear and Pomegranate Salad! This salad is live with quality, hot and sappy pear, unpleasant and confectionery pomegranate, crunchy pecans, and creamy feta. All drizzled with a magnificent slabber quotable orangeness poppyseed vinaigrette. Does sprightliness get any surmount??
- 1/4 cup pomegranate arils
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup pecan halves
- 3 cups packed baby spinach
- 1 pear sliced or chopped per preference
Orange Poppyseed Vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon poppyseed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- For the salad, add the vegetable to a enlarged construction and sheet the remaining ingredients on top.
River Poppyseed Vinaigrette
- Add all ingredients to a transmission size jar. Bound the lid and evoke until thoroughly mixed.
- Rain over salad. Toss to cartel. Copulate instantly and enjoy!