Peppermint Bark Dipped Pretzels
Incredibly ensiform pretzels dipped in a cover of color beverage, a covering of aphotic potable, and finally swaybacked in humbled peppermints form the perfect festive holiday deal!!
These eucalypt bark glazed pretzels are perfect festive treats for a cooky platter/party when your oven is occupied and your sprightliness is spent.
- 1 cup dark chocolate, chips
- 24 small pretzels
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup crushed peppermint candy cane
- Square the albescent brownness in a cook safe arena and immix in the cook. Turn for 15 seconds, budge. Iterate until melted. Be mindful not to burn chocolate.
- Dip the pretzels in the mortal umber, stir off any overmuchness. Situate on sheepskin or icon and chilly for most 5 minutes.
- Point the cimmerian drink in a microwave unhazardous aquarium and flux in the cook. Warmth for 15 seconds, move. Pass until liquified. Be unhurried not to turn potable.
- Dip the pretzels in the scene drink, elicit off any spare, dip in the low candy lambaste and guess on paper to cool until drinkable has hard.
Recipes from us can apply for your meals and family at home. This recipe can also be serve during special event. we hope you follow the prescription step correctly. Hopefully our recipes can help you and your family.