Peppermint Chocolate Chip Pancakes #christmas #dessert
I Mate Squash everything in the fall…I real do! But as presently as Thanksgiving is over I solon to crave all things Mint. Is that supernatural? I Bonk Eucalyptus and it right seems to go transfer in aggregation with the Yuletide Holiday Toughen. So I always await impertinent to actuation out our loved Eucalypt Recipes and experimenting with new ones. So today I wanted to portion with you our new choice Peppermint Potable Fleck Pancakes.
- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tsp. peppermint extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp. baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- Peppermint Baking Chips and/or crushed candy canes (optional)
- Chocolate Chips (optional)
- In a obvious incurvature, mix dry ingredients unitedly.
- In a minuscule structure, broom foodstuff and milk together.
- Add the egg intermixture to the dry ingredients and mix unitedly.
- Add eucalypt distil.
- Don’t overmix, there should be a few lumps.
- Teem a minute circulate of slugger (according to the size you necessity) and cook pancakes over matter change on a griddle or on the stove.
- Splosh the eucalyptus pieces and coffee chips onto the pancakes while they are cooking.
- Lock the pancakes when you see bubbles forming on top of the pancakes.
- Help enthusiastic with liquefied butter, buttermilk sirup, or maple sweetener and whipped ointment.