Cool peppermint meets taste delicious S’Mores at the Peppermint S’Mores Brownies is amazing!
They are very easy to make. You can use the mix box (like I did) or your favorite Brownie recipe. My favorite blend is mixed but any box of Ghirardelli is going to work.
To make Peppermint S’Mores Brownies, start with a layer of foil in the bottom of the baking dish/8″ x 8. then a layer of graham crackers, breaking the accord if necessary.
- Eggs, Oil and Water as called for on box
- 1 cup Peppermint marshmallows (for mixing)
- 5 graham crackers, broken in half
- 1/2 cup Andes Peppermint Baking Chips
- 1 box of 18 oz Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1 1/2 cup Peppermint marshmallows (for topping)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and place a rack in the middle of the oven.
- Line a pan 8 “arc ” with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Prepare brownie mix as directed package.
- Place graham crackers in bottom of pan, breaking as needed to fit.
- Add peppermint baking chips and one cup mini marshmallows to the batter and fold gently brownies.
- Pour Brownie batter graham crackers and spread very gently with a knife to cover.
- Bake for approximately 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the Center comes out almost clean.
- Switch to broiler and sprinkle remaining marshmallows over brownies.
- Place the pan back into the center of the oven and leave the door cracked open for about two minutes so it can Brown the marshmallows. Watch closely because they can burn quickly!
- Let cool completely before cutting into squares.