Philly Cheesesteak Pasta
This dinner recipe for Philly Cheesesteak Pasta cheese comfort food is a dish that will be a new family favorite!
If you think my Philly Cheesesteak grilled egg rolls are good, You are in for a treat today. So, things have been a little crazy here. Time is flying by with the baby and I can’t believe it’s already August! I have to admit that I haven’t been cooking much lately. Mr. Wishes had kept our dinner with roast came out-I think it is an advantage to having a new baby in the summer! Philly cheesesteak Pasta is one food that I dreamed of having again soon.
- 2 TBSP butter
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 pound ground beef
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 green or red pepper diced
- ½ cup reserved cooking liquid from noodles
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- sliced provolone
- ½ yellow onion diced
- ½ pound small shells
- 32 ounces beef stock + 32 ounces water
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees you.
- Combine the beef stock with 32 ounces of water and cook the mussels in a large saucepan to al dente in this fluid.
- Drain the noodles, Save ½ cup liquid.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan, Cook the garlic cloves for thirty seconds being careful not to let it burn, then add the bell pepper and onion and cook about 5 minutes or until translucent.
- Add beef, season with salt and pepper, and cook until beef is no longer pink.
- Combine the cream cheese until it melts-a minute or two.
- Stir cooking liquid is protected from noodles, pasta, mozzarella and grated.
- Top with a slice of provolone and pop in the oven melts if your oven-proof skillet.
- If your pan is not oven-proof, transfer mixture to a greased baking dish and great topwith cheese provolone.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until completely melted provolone. Enjoy!