This Sweet Pistachio pudding ice cream has a nice soft as pudding flavor and consistency, with super pretty green.
And, it does not cook this easy because ice cream Pistachio pudding ice cream made with instant pudding mix, it takes a little time to set up in the freezer. I found I liked the texture after freezing overnight. So, if you can, wait for a while to eat it. It is very soft if you eat it immediately.
However, the man is a good thing. Salted pistachios. Sweet pudding. All in a beautiful ice cream. make.
- 1 dry instant pistachio pudding mix 3.4 ounce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 ounce)
- 2 cups whole milk
- ½ cup shelled roasted and salted pistachios chopped
- In a large bowl, blend the sweetened condensed milk, pudding mix, milk, and vanilla extract together. Cool the mixture of milk about 1 hours, or until completely cool.
- Stir the milk mixture is cool, and freeze in Your ice cream maker according manufacturer’s instructions.
- After the ice cream machine is finished, stir pistachios into frozen ice cream.
- When completed, the ice cream will be soft, but ready to eat. For firmer ice cream, transfer to a freezer container and freeze at least 2 secure clock.