Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
This is the classic Pumpkin Pie is taken to the next level! This pumpkin Cheesecake Pie is a combination of classic Pumpkin Pie with the subtle creaminess of the cheesecake. This easy dessert perfect for serving at holiday dinners or just because you feel like having a pumpkin treats.
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 Deep dish pie shell
- 15 oz can of pumpkin puree
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice mix
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth (about 2 minutes).
- Add the pumpkin Puree and dried spices, beating until well mixed.
- Add the eggs, heavy cream and vanilla. Beat the averages.
- Place pie shell on a baking sheet. (This will make it easier to place the pie in the oven and take it out.)
- Pour the filling into the pie shell and make sure it is spread evenly. (Do not overfill the pie shell. There will be a little pie filling left over.)
- Bake for 40-45 minutes (it will be slightly jiggly in the Middle but set at edges).
- Turn off the oven and the oven door opens half way. Let the cake sit in the oven for 10 minutes before taking it.
- Cool pie to room temperature and chill for at least 4 hours.
- Serve cold.