Pumpkin Spice Latte Brownies
Pumpkin Spice Latte Brownies: Layer pumpkin brownies, Pumpkin Spice Oreo cookies, and don’t make this grilled dessert coffee cheesecake and a lively way to celebrate the fall.
- 1 brownie mix (for a 9×13 pan)
- 1 – 3.4 ounce box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 – 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1 – 8 ounce container Cool Whip, divided
- 24 Pumpkin Spice Oreo cookies
- 1 – 15 ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 Tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1/2 cup cooled coffee
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9 x 13 pans with non-stick spray.
- Combine a mixture of brownies, canned pumpkin, cinnamon and nutmeg until mixed. Spread prepared dishes. Bake for 30-32 minutes. Remove and cool completely.
- Stir in milk and instant coffee. Beat the pudding mixture into milk.
- Beat the cream cheese until soft. Add pudding and beat again. Fold in 2 cool whip cups. Spread half the mixture of cooled brownie pudding.
- Dip the Oreo cookie in cooled coffee and layer over the pudding mixture. Includes pastries with the remaining pudding dough. Top with the remaining cool whip. Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight. Sprinkle with cinnamon before serving. Store in a closed container in the refrigerator. Make box 24.