Quick And Easy Rolo Pretzels #christmas #cookies
Perfect combination of sweet, salty, chocolate, carmely … (is that the word?) Delicacy!
- Pretzels (I love the square pretzels, but regular ones will work too)
- 1 bag of m&ms
- 1 bag of rolos
- Heat it up to 200 degrees.
- On the baking sheet, lay the pretzel in one layer.
- Remove all rolo wrappers (get the kids involved in this one) and place one rolo on top of each pretzel.
- Bake in the oven for 3-5 minutes until the rolos shine but still maintain their shape.
- Remove from the oven and immediately lightly press m & m on each rolo pretzel.
- Let it cool completely so they harden. I want to put them in the refrigerator until they are completely cooled.
- Store in an airtight container.