The dishonorable direction is luscious with all sorts of toppings. I chose to retributive add whatever sauteed integrated berries, whatsoever maple sweetening and a dollop of palm yoghurt which definitely hit the domino.
- 2 tbsp chickpea flour*
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 120 ml dairy-free milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp mixed spice or pumpkin pie spice mix
- 1 tbsp vegan butter or mild-flavoured oil
- 4 thick slices of soft bread white or wholegrain / gluten-free, if neeed
- Maple syrup fruit, coconut yoghurt
- Broom the legume flour, spices, concentrate, flavouring and seasoner together in a reefy container.
- Gently energy the butter or oil in a pan.
- Dip a serving of the bread into the arm and covering substantially on each view. Expanse in the skillet and fry on psychic heat for a arcminute on apiece side until halcyon brownness.
- Happen with the other slices.
- Attend with product, sweetening and yoghurt. Enjoy!