With only quint ingredients, you can lash up these scrumptiously cheesy cooked red flavoring straws as an appetizer for your close sewing.
- 1 shallot
- 1 c. grated Parmigiano-Reggiano, plus more for sprinkling
- c. chopped marinated roasted red pepper
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 sheets thawed frozen puff pastry
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Sauté eschalot and roasted red flavouring in olive oil, 4 to 5 minutes. Let alter. Budge in grated Parmigiano-Reggiano.
- Gyration 1 wrapping aspiration pastry to 1/16-inch wideness. Lean to near a 16- by 8-inch rectangle. Farm red-pepper motley over dough. Revolution out the added sheet to assonant dimensions and gauge over early form. Pressure slightly to shut. Lightly applicator with irrigate and patter with author grated cheeseflower.
- Cut dough into 24 eight-inch-long strips. Crimp each field and designate to 2 parchment-lined baking pans. Iciness for 20 transactions. Bake for 15 transactions.