This store has been compensated by the collective Bias, Inc. and its advertisers. All opinions remain mine alone. I really appreciate for the brands that I like that make this blog possible.
At the end of the meal, we agreed on one thing. We serve these five Spice chicken for his family if we end up hosting Christmas at our House this year. They are usually doing something somewhat unique for Christmas dinner, and it has a cool presentation and taste of the knock-out, they will be perfect!
For the Hens
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 2 Tyson 100% Natural Rock Cornish Hens (about 20 ounces each)
- 2 tbsp 5 Spice powder
- 1/2 tbsp cayenne pepper
For the Mongolian Grill Sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil or 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 2 green onion stalks, finely diced
- Remove chicken from Tyson Cornish package. Give them a quick rinse, and place on a plate. Pat dry with a paper towel.
- Truss the legs and wings to ensure even cooking.
- Mix five-spice powder, garlic and ginger, then evenly coats the chicken with a mixture of spices. Allow the chicken to sit and soak with the Spice rub for about 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl microwave safe, add olive oil, ginger, garlic, Kikkoman soy sauce, water and sugar. Stir and microwave the sauce for 1 minute. Add the diced green onions, allow to sit.
- Grilled chicken over high heat, directly to 2-3 minutes each side. Be sure to oil the grill first penggarang.
- Switch to low heat chicken, indirect and grills for 12-15 minutes per side, basting with sauce every time you Grill Mongolia bird is flipped.
- Serve with sauce for dipping Grill Mongolia.