This direction is one of my challenger shipway to eat carrots. Roasting them with the olive oil, cheese, and flavourer turns an mediocre herb into something wonderworking. You can invoke any carrot-haters into carrot-lovers with this direction. Seriously. They are that moral. And so gradual to act!
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons panko bread crumbs optional
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt more to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 4-5 cups peeled and sliced or baby carrots
- 3 Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper more to taste
- Chopped parsley optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F and finish a baking form with ikon. Spray with non-stick preparation spray.
- Area the olive oil, seasoning, parmesan, lucre crumbs, seasoning and flavoring in a extended zip top bag. Add the carrots and move until they are healthy glazed. Then overspread out onto the processed hot shape.
- Heat for 20 – 25 minutes, or until crispy. Flip with a spatula half way finished.
- Remove from oven and aid now. Top with invigorated herb if wanted.